After sixteen years working on the Australian and International stock markets, today I have made the big leap into cyber space and truly started my new business venture, Money Mummy.
Money Mummy aims to help you make the most of your money by giving you simple, accessible, independent, jargon free information on important money matters. I want to arm you with the information required to help you make decisions in areas such as:
– Superannuation – What is it? What can I do with it?
– Savings – Simple strategies that make a difference
– Debt – Good debt versus bad debt? How to pay down your mortgage faster
– Government benefits – Making sure you get your full entitlements
– Investments – Property versus shares, stock market strategies made easy
– Scams – Tips on how to watch out for major money pitfalls
– Mummy matters – Childcare choices, costs of having a baby, public versus private education.
I am passionate about helping you to make your money work harder so you can have less stress and more time with your family. Money is important but getting the most from your money becomes critical when you become a parent.
Welcome! And stay tuned for more posts soon!